Janome Sewing Machine TXL607
Janome Sewing Machine TXL607
FREE QUILTING EXTENSION TABLE & QUILTING KIT NORMALLY WORTH £119
We Use Royal Mail First Class Tracked Next Day Delivery
If you’re feeling like you will quickly outgrow most machines, consider the TXL607.
A well laid out information screen clearly displays all you need to know : stitch selection, width and length control as well as a recommendation on which presser foot should be used.
If you sew a particular combination of stitches or words regularly, you will have the option to save these in the machine, a perfect time saving attribute.
With over 400 stitches and 7 automatic 1 step buttonholes the Janome TXL607 sewing machine will accompany you through all your projects whether you want to create your own designs, quilt or patchwork.
Do not worry about a thing, as a precaution the machine will lock automatically if the presser foot is raised to make sure your fingers are safe. (Also a great bonus if you fancy teaching the kids a thing or two!)
On top of the speed control, the needle up/down setting and the “superior feeding system”, you will also love the automatic thread cutter. Simply finish your seam and press the scissor button to get a perfect, professional look every time.
Thanks to the top loading bobbin, (meaning the bobbin sits horizontally and the bobbin case does not need to come out to be threaded) you will be sewing in no time, simply drop the bobbin in and follow the arrow to thread it. Combined with the numbered threading path getting started is a breeze and you will find you will spend more time sewing and less time setting up!
The accessory box easily slides on and off to reveal the free-arm, helping you with those trickier bits such as sleeves. The box also doubles up as storage for the feet, bobbins, needles, etc…
Storing the machine away or taking it somewhere will not be a problem as the TXL607 is supplied with a hard cover.
Additionally, this machine also has the worldwide voltage feature, great if you ever need to travel and want to take your machine with you.
- 402 Stitch Options
- 1 Step Auto Sizing Buttonhole, 7 Buttonhole Styles
- Information Screen
- 4 Mode Selections
- Direct Mode Stitches Used Most Often
- Mode 2 – Stitches 225 using Numeric Entry
- Mode 3 – Block Letter Style with Upper and Lower Case
- Mode 4 – European Style with Upper and Lower Case
- Auto Lockstitch
- Quick Snap on Feet
- Start/Stop Button Enables you to Sew with or without Foot Control
- Rotary Top Loading Bobbin
- Jam Proof Top Loading Bobbin System with See Through Cover
- Preset and Variable Stitch Length
- Preset and Variable Stitch Width to 7 mm
- Electronic Speed Control
- Needle Up/Down Control
- 7 Piece Feed Dog
- Auto De Clutch Bobbin Winder
- 9 Multi Languages
- 820 Stitches per Minute
- Automatic Thread Tension
- Auto Thread Cutter
- Pattern Elongation
- Auto Twin Needle
- Built in Needle Threader
- Adjustable Foot Pressure
- Drop Feed Facility
- Stitch Memory Capability – 1 Bank Stores up to 50 Patterns
- Stretch Stitches
- Satin Stitches
- LCD Screen Display
- Free Arm Storage Compartment
- Hard Cover Included
- Weight – 8.5KG
- Dimensions – Width 41cm x Height 30cm
- Worldwide Dual 110-240 Volts
- 2 Year’s Full Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Hem Stitch Foot
- Lint Brush
- Overedge Foot with Brush
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Seam Ripper
- Spool Cap (Small)
- Spool Cap (Large)
- Spool Pin (Spare)
- Standard Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Operational Manual
- Foot Control