Free Delivery over £50
Workshops & Courses
Pfaff Coverlock 3.0
Product Ref: Pfaff Coverlock 3.0
Sew, trim, hem and more in a single step
Experience the new generation of Pfaff coverlock machines. Sew, trim, hem and more in a single step for a professional finish on all of your projects.
Anyone who has ever seen a coverlock machine in action will not want to be without one. Give your ideas the perfect finish. Create exclusive accents with decorative stitches – all this and more is available at your fingertips with the new generation of Pfaff coverlock machines. Open new horizons and discover.
The clean, sophisticated design is characteristic of the new Pfaff coverlock machines. Its origins lie in German tradition and combine high-performance standards with modern form. Highest perfection and extra-large sewing space are waiting for you and your ideas.
Light or heavy, stretch or woven – a Pfaff coverlock machine offers the right stitch for every fabric. Durable seams, perfectly finished edges, professional hems, and decorative effects – everything is possible.
In one single step, a Pfaff coverlock machine stitches two fabric pieces together, trims the fabric edge, and finishes it – so quickly that it is a joy to watch. Electronic speed control guarantees full piercing power at all speeds.
Each fibre of fabric is caught thoroughly to prevent fraying. Perfectly even seams on every fabric, thanks to differential feed. No stretching or puckering. Adjustable settings for all types of fabrics and techniques.
- 5, 4, 3, 2 thread sewing – many options for utility and decorative sewing
- Large sewing space – more space for coverstitch projects.
- Extension table included – gives an extra large support for beautiful results.
- 23 stitches – trim, stitch, overcast and decorate projects in half the time.
- Coverstitches – great for sewing elastic hems, perfect for finishing all kind of knitwear.
- Chainstitch – Join fabric layers where a traditionally pressed open seam is required. Works well as a basting stitch.
- 5-thread overlock – combines two stitches for durable and reliable seams.
- 4-thread overlock – reinforced overlock stitch for perfect sewing, trimming and finishing.
- 3-thread overlock – wide and narrow overlock seams and decorative techniques.
- 2-thread overlock – rolled edge and flatlock, wide and narrow.
- Built-in rolled edge – sew 2 or 3-thread rolled hems quickly without changing the presser foot or stitch plate.
- Auto Tension Dial – you select the desired stitch and thread tension is automatically set.
- Tension release – threads pull easily when presser foot is up.
- German Innovative Design – build to make sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that the sewer wants.
- Easy to change from overlock stitches to coverstitches - No needle plate/presser foot change needed at conversion for different stitches
- Differential feed – adjustable for perfectly even seams, no stretching of the seam or puckering of fine fabrics.
- Speed; Sews 1100 stitches per minute – sew faster, save time.
- 2 sewing speeds – When you want more precision use the slower speed.
- Lay-in tension and colour coded thread paths – for quick and convenient threading.
- Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure – choose optimal settings for different fabrics and techniques.
- Extra presser foot height &ndash